* announcing Plan 9 software archive at nine.ecf.toronto.edu:/pub/plan9
@ 1994-06-25 22:08 Steve
From: Steve @ 1994-06-25 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Here's the README file:

README for Plan 9 ftp archive at nine.ecf.toronto.edu:/pub/plan9

This ftp archive is a repository of software and documentation
created by the Plan 9 user community.

Right now, it contains the following directories:

forsyth - is a mirror of ftp.cs.york.ac.uk:/pub/plan9
	it includes an Ident (RFC1413) service,
	routed (RIP listener), and 2 PC scsi drivers.
	queries to forsyth@minster.york.ac.uk

matty - is a mirror of ftp.cs.su.oz.au:/matty/unicode
	it includes 9term, libXg (with Unicode support) and the sam editor.
	queries to Matty Farrow <matty@cs.su.oz.au>

steve - has some small scripts I wrote
	it includes uptime and tcp79 (finger service)
	queries to Steve Kotsopoulos <steve@ecf.toronto.edu>

An archive of the 9fans mailing list is available via anonymous ftp
	from ftp.cse.psu.edu:/pub/plan9-fans/9fans.93-94
	mail 9fans-owner@cse.psu.edu to subscribe to the list

The Plan 9 developers at Bell Labs have the following ftp archives:
	research.att.com:/dist/plan9doc    Plan 9: The Early Papers
	research.att.com:/dist/plan9man    manuals & licencing information

If you have something useful, but you don't have an anonymous ftp server,
I can make it available here.  I will also mirror any remote sites that have
useful stuff (should be better for some people than crossing the oceans
to the UK or Australia).

Just send me mail if you would like to submit anything.
--
Steve - Jun 25, 1994

only message in thread, other threads:[~1994-06-25 22:08 UTC | newest]