From: Frederick L. Born born@dial.eunet.ch
Subject: How I get my Plan 9 CD-ROM
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 1994 06:08:54 -0500	[thread overview]

>Frederick,
>
>My question is how did you get the CD-ROM from AT&T???
>
>What do you have to do to get them to send it???
>
>Information would be greatly appreciated???
>
>Thank You,
>
>Mike Marshall
>mmarshal@spd.dsccc.com

Mike,

I was very surprised about your mail. Is it realy so hard to get one of this
CD-ROM's? Well here's how I made it:

1. write a letter by mail (snail-mail) to Neera Kuckreja at AT&T
2. explain why you need Plan 9, maybe what you especially want to do
3. give some information about your person (if you are at an university
   give some information about your faculty)
4. after this Neera will send you an agreement. If you can agree to the
   terms and conditions you sign it and send it back
5. some days later (in my case about 14 days) you will receive a parcel
   from AT&T at your front-door

well that's it - ...abracadabra... - here's your CD-ROM. Sounds nice, but it's
true!

Frederick