* Installation of Plan 9
@ 1995-01-07 13:31 Peter
From: Peter @ 1995-01-07 13:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all!
   Could someone tell me how to go about installing plan 9 on my PC? I got
the file "9pcdisk" but don't know what to do with it.

pete
/******************************************/
 Peter Aikins.
Student: Electronics & Computer Eng.

 Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
 Phone: (002) 672 705
 Note: The views expressed in this email are
 mine and mine alone!

* Installation of plan 9
@ 1995-11-06 14:11 G.David
From: G.David @ 1995-11-06 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

>Regarding Plan9 hanging on install...

I found on one machine that the keyboard hung as you have seen.  At that
point I simply unplugged the keyboard and then plugged it back in again.
At that point, all is well.

David Butler
gdb@dbsystems.com