* access to local fs
@ 1995-01-24 19:27 b16kis
From: b16kis @ 1995-01-24 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

we set up a standalone Plan 9 System on an PC, which we can
boot with the 9pcdisk-kernel directly from the local harddisk.

The system boots correct, but we neither can't launch sam under
8 1/2 nor append a directory to the root. See the next lines as
an example for the latter problem.

cd /
mkdir test

can't create test
mounted directory forbids creation

We are not shure if the files termrc and namespace contain the
correct commands. Is there anybody out there who had the same
problem or can give us any information on solving our problems?
Maybe a listing of hers/his termrc and namespace files.

best regards,
Frederick L. Born
Juraj Kis

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-01-24 19:27 UTC | newest]