* aux/vga 1024x768x1 ATI graphics board
@ 1995-02-02 20:07 Frederick
From: Frederick @ 1995-02-02 20:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I set up a Plan 9 standalone system on a 486 PC from the 2nd release
CD-ROM. In the directory /sys/src/cmd/aux/vga/pc/ati I found some
information about using the ATI graphics board under Plan 9. As mentioned
the board doesn't work (failed attempt to decrypt and set the proprietary
ATI registers). Since the CD-ROM was released in January 1993 it could be
possible that someone has modified aux/vga to support the ATI cards. I
would like to use the features of my ATI mach32 board (68875 with 2MB)
under Plan 9. If anyone should know something about aux/vga and ATI boards,
please let me know it.

Thanks

| Frederick L. Born                               |   In this world, time is   |
| born@dial.eunet.ch                              |     a local phenomenon.    |

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-02-02 20:07 UTC | newest]