* trying to get 9wm...
@ 1995-03-01 11:32 arnold
From: arnold @ 1995-03-01 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Date: 	Wed, 1 Mar 1995 06:18:00 -0500
> From: emory!sangam.ncst.ernet.in!sasi!kp (Kiran Pamnany)
> To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
> Subject: trying to get 9wm...
>
> hi,
>
> does anyone on the list have ftp.cs.su.oz.au/dhog/9wm mirrored? or know where
> it is mirrored? our internet server has got some peculiar problem because of
> which we can't reach certain domains at all,, .au is one of them. we've been
> waiting for this to get fixed a long time and it looks like we'll be waiting
> a longer time...
>
> help, somebody!
>
> thanx (hopefully :-)
>
> kiran

Mr. Pamnany wrote to me, and I tried to reply, but the mail bounced back.
I have placed a copy of 9wm in /pub/people/arnold/9wm-1.1.shar.gz on
ftp.cc.gatech.edu.  It would be better if "someone" would mirror this in
a more stable place.

Enjoy,

Arnold

* trying to get 9wm...
@ 1995-03-02  4:33 Jim
From: Jim @ 1995-03-02  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Steve Kotsopoulos wrote:

> does anyone on the list have ftp.cs.su.oz.au/dhog/9wm mirrored?

Now mirrored to ftp.cs.arizona.edu:/9wm, too.

* trying to get 9wm...
@ 1995-03-01 14:13 Steve
From: Steve @ 1995-03-01 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

> does anyone on the list have ftp.cs.su.oz.au/dhog/9wm mirrored?

I just made it available from ftp.ecf.toronto.edu:/pub/plan9/dhog

* trying to get 9wm...
@ 1995-03-01 11:18 Kiran