* os9 FAQ
@ 1995-03-30 20:42 Steve
From: Steve @ 1995-03-30 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Would a plan9 FAQ on the existing plan9 WWW page be easier to maintain?

It would be easy for me to maintain, since I already maintain the web page.

* os9 FAQ
@ 1995-03-31  8:19 Nigel
From: Nigel @ 1995-03-31  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think we mean Plan 9 not OS/9. There might already be a
comp.os.os9 (I havent looked).

* os9 FAQ
@ 1995-03-30 19:56 jpearson%nhqvax.dnet
From: jpearson%nhqvax.dnet @ 1995-03-30 19:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Would a plan9 FAQ on the existing plan9 WWW page be easier to maintain?

Onward and Upward!!!			   Jerry Lee Pearson
jpearson@rapnet.sanders.lockheed.com	   Lockheed Sanders, NHQ01-346, Box 868
velho@well.sf.ca.us, jepearso@bu.edu	   Nashua, NH 03086
Onward and Upward!!!			   (603) 885-2941 FAX: (603) 885-6415