* Unsubscribing from mailing list
@ 1995-04-07  0:06 Peter
From: Peter @ 1995-04-07  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Can someone please tell me how to unsubscribe from this mailing list please?

pete
 Peter John Aikins.     Electronics & Computer Engineering.
 University of Tasmania. Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
 The views expressed in this message are mine and mine alone!
 PGP Public key available by:
 WWW: http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-commands.html
 Email:  pgp-public-keys@pgp.mit.edu or pgp-public-keys@sw.oz.au
 SUBJECT: GET Peter Aikins

* Unsubscribing from mailing list
@ 1995-04-07  0:32 Scott
From: Scott @ 1995-04-07  0:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Can someone please tell me how to unsubscribe from this mailing list please?

As always with an internet mailing list, send to $listname-request;
9fans-request in this case.