* comp.os.plan9 newsgroup
@ 1995-04-11 11:52 Tim
From: Tim @ 1995-04-11 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

How is the newsgroup progressing?  It's all gone quiet lately...

I'd like to suggest that we form a "task force" of people prepared to do
the work to get it up and running, and I hereby volunteer to coordinate
this effort.  If you're a prospective RFD/CFV poster, vote counter,
moderator, FAQ maintainer, or general Usenet weenie, mail me directly
(beware the `Reply-To:' added by the list exploder) and we'll get things
moving in the right direction.

If somebody already has everything in hand, apologies for treading on
your toes.  Let me (and the list) know, and I'll shut up.

Tim.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-04-11 11:52 UTC | newest]