* How to get Plan 9?
@ 1995-04-23  3:24 Ta-Wei
From: Ta-Wei @ 1995-04-23  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, plan 9 fans,

  I am an undergraduate CS student in USC and I have been interested
in Plan 9 for long time. I recently found one of my professor who is
willing to sign the letter to get Plan 9. After reading the Plan 9 fan
mail archive and other documents, I understand that there is a new
release of Plan 9 coming out during the summer. However, I am planning
to take a directed research course next semester and I like to use
Plan 9 as the topic. I'd like to know if it's still possible to get
the current release of Plan 9 so I can familiarize myself with it over
the summer.

Any information is appreciated.

Ta-Wei "David" Li
Member, League for Programming Freedom
"Innovate, don't litigate."

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-04-23  3:24 UTC | newest]