* Thanks for reading
@ 1995-06-26  9:09 Hans-Peter
From: Hans-Peter @ 1995-06-26  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Sir,

my name is Hans-Peter Bischof. I am a research assistant
at the university of osnabrueck/Germany.

I develop a technologie which make it possible to
see how an operating system works.

Example:
Outside the Kernel: 9P Messages

        I have a technologie an a tool (in 3 months) to
	make it possible to show 9P messages between

	clients and server under 8.5.
        A programmable filter object decides wich messages
        is important.
                              +--------+    +--------+
     Os    ------------------>| filter |--->| Viewer |----+
                              +--------+    +--------+    |
                                                      +--------+
                                                      | ramfs  |
                                                      +--------+
                              +--------+    +--------+    |
     Os    <------------------| viewer |<---| filter |<---+
                              +--------+    +--------+

Inside the Kernel: Systemcalls et al.
        Is under developemnt

OS & tools
        Operating sytem: Plan 9
        Language: C & OOC (local development of an object
                           oriented language)

The question is:
        Is it possible for me to work for one year with you in your lab.
        A german organization will pay my salary for one year.

Local deadline for apply for the scholarship is 30.6.95.

Thanks for your help.

Dr. Hans-Peter Bischof

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-06-26  9:09 UTC | newest]