* Called publisher and said it wasn't available yet.
@ 1995-07-18 15:41 tbcc!bwc
From: tbcc!bwc @ 1995-07-18 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Said it would be the end of July or beginning of august.

Today it the 18th.  Should I try later today?

Not that I'm in a hurry or anything. :-)

Brantley

* Called publisher and said it wasn't available yet.
@ 1995-07-18 18:35 Steve
From: Steve @ 1995-07-18 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Said it would be the end of July or beginning of august.

They took my order this morning no problem.
They said it might not be ready to ship out for a couple weeks, though.