* Mouse problems on the PC again
@ 1995-07-21  7:07 Jeremy
From: Jeremy @ 1995-07-21  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi again,

I should have paid more attention.  The message "unknown mouse
type" really means that: when I switched the mouse into to Microsoft
mode it worked properly.  However, every single 3 button mouse with
a Logitech/MS switch ignores the middle button in MS mode.  I know
the MS protocol supports a 3rd button, but it seems that all the
mouse hardware assumes that the software will break with it enabled.

Has someone implemented a mouse driver which supports the more
common 3 button mouse protocol?

Thanks,

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-07-21  7:07 UTC | newest]