* Got it loaded. Now what?
@ 1995-07-26 19:20 Andreas
From: Andreas @ 1995-07-26 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Okay, so I've grabbed the PC distribution from plan9.att.com
and seem to have it running reasonably well on my AT&T 6386/SX WGS.
(Although, it refuses to load on my 386DX40 clone. It says it doesn't see
my IDE drive?!).

So, short of downloading the man pages _en masse_, how do I get
more information?  I've printed out most of the documents
available on the Web page under Volume 2.

Thanks!
Andy
--
 Andreas Meyer, N2FYE       Sustain.  Endure.  Evolve.
 ahm@goonsquad.spies.com    http://www.spies.com/~ahm/

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-07-26 19:20 UTC | newest]