* aux/mouse
@ 1995-07-31 16:13 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 1995-07-31 16:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

i wrote

and jeremy@sour.sw.oz.au replies:
>>Thanks.  I found the -d option (with a bit of poking with db - I
>>saw the debug messages, so I guessed there must be a way to turn
>>them on), but I didn't find -C.  I found that Logitech mice worked

careful: the C is a parameter to the -d option, so it really
is -dC, not -C

* aux/mouse
@ 1995-07-31 17:08 Jeremy
From: Jeremy @ 1995-07-31 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

forsyth@plan9.cs.york.ac.uk writes in response to my:
> >>Thanks.  I found the -d option (with a bit of poking with db - I
> >>saw the debug messages, so I guessed there must be a way to turn
> >>them on), but I didn't find -C.  I found that Logitech mice worked
>
> careful: the C is a parameter to the -d option, so it really
> is -dC, not -C

Um, yes.  My mention of -d was a thinko: I found -D, but not -d:.
-dC seems to work on all the 3 button mice I have there.

* aux/mouse
@ 1995-07-28 17:23 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 1995-07-28 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>[aux/mouse] -d isn't documented in the manual page, but that fact is
>>documented somewhere (i can't find it now).  perhaps it was in
>>the Errata.

and so it was: it's in the diffs for Volume One.  available types are
	C (logitech type C mouse)
	W (logitech type W mouse)
	M (Microsoft)

Cheap, Worthwhile, and Managers'!