* models
@ 1995-08-04 12:39 Paul
From: Paul @ 1995-08-04 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

	Dell 433TE (486-33). At least the pre-release version runs.

-prp

--

Paul Poloniewicz
Symbol Technologies, Inc.
prp@symbol.com

* models
@ 1995-08-09 20:21 Andreas
From: Andreas @ 1995-08-09 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

presotto@plan9.att.com writes:

> I'm trying to make a list of PC models that Plan 9 works on.
> Could you mail me the flavor PC you are using, i.e., box
> or motherboard manufacturer and model number?  Thanks much.

AT&T 6386/SX WGS (had to add 80387)

Probably no surprise, but thought it should be on the list.

Andy
--
 Andreas Meyer, N2FYE       Sustain.  Endure.  Evolve.
 ahm@goonsquad.spies.com    http://www.spies.com/~ahm/

* models
@ 1995-08-05  6:38 Steven
From: Steven @ 1995-08-05  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> I only wish it supported my AHA-2940. :(
> if adaptec has supplied the manuals when i asked there would be a drive=
r.

You should have told them that Plan 9 was a multimedia system for Windows=
, or
something.  0.5*:-)
______
Steven Plite  <splite@wdni.com>       Open Systems Eng. & Support, Weyerh=
aeuser
    "This is the roller coaster of endless and violent vomit."	-- Jason F=
ox

* models
@ 1995-08-05  4:23 jmk
From: jmk @ 1995-08-05  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1995-08-05  0:55 Steven
From: Steven @ 1995-08-05  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I'm trying to make a list of PC models that Plan 9 works on.
> Could you mail me the flavor PC you are using, i.e., box
> or motherboard manufacturer and model number?  Thanks much.

I'm using the 4-floppy system on a Dell Omniplex 560/L (60MHz Pentium (ov=
er-
clocked to 66MHz :), PCI, 32MB, Connor 540MB EIDE, Cirrus Logic 5430) wit=
h a
3com 3c509.  Seems to work fine after tweaking /lib/vgadb, although I hav=
en't
used it much yet.

@ 1995-08-04  6:44 presotto
From: presotto @ 1995-08-04  6:44 UTC (permalink / raw)