* shutdown
@ 1995-08-15 16:01 Steve_Kilbane
From: Steve_Kilbane @ 1995-08-15 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ok, I have my SLC running a window system, with the filesystem
all mounted from a UNIX box via u9fs. I guess I don't need to
do anything special to halt this SLC, except turn it off? Right
now, it's running as none anyway, so (i believe) the filesystem
is read-only anyway.

The PC installation document only seems to mention kfscmd halt
before rebooting, but the SLC isn't running that. There's also
the fact that (as far as I can tell) there isn't any way for
the SLC to produce a corrupt filesystem at the other end of a
u9fs connection.

steve

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-08-15 16:01 UTC | newest]