* Unix/Lynex Info Please
@ 1995-08-17 11:43 Nigel
From: Nigel @ 1995-08-17 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

< spectacular amounts of crap deleted>

> Sir/Madam,
>
> I am a new user in the Unix/Lynex world. I am still basic and using MKS tools

Oh no, a rogue Plan 9 installation has installed 'over'  the Linux spell
checker.

* Unix/Lynex Info Please
@ 1995-08-17 12:21 dhog
From: dhog @ 1995-08-17 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> I am a new user in the Unix/Lynex world. I am still basic and using MKS tools
>>

>Oh no, a rogue Plan 9 installation has installed 'over'  the Linux spell
>checker.

I am still getting over that fact that he said "serf the Internet".  Sort of like
what Microsoft are trying to do with MSN ;-)

No vassalating please.

* Unix/Lynex Info Please
@ 1995-08-17  9:13 nms
From: nms @ 1995-08-17  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to 9FANS@CSE.PSU.EDU@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to SALES@BYTED.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to TECH@PHT.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to INFO@PHT.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to EDWAR028@GOLD.TC.UMN.EDU@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to GREG.HANKINS@CC.GATECH.EDU@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to PTF@CFCL.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to SALES@PROMOX.UUCP.NETCOM.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to SWT@NETCOM8.NETCOM.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to SUSE@SUSE.DE@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to LJQUESTIONS@SSC.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to PIPNET@DORSAI.ORG@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to 73544.3552@COMPUSERVE.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to FAWCETT@PNW.NET@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to LINUX@SSC.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to INFO@LSL.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to SALES@SSC.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to JOQNNE@SSC.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to LJEDITOR@SSC.COM@INTERNET#

Item forwarded  by  NMS          to INFO@VITAL.COM@INTERNET#

Item    3871235                 95/08/17        04:46

From:   NMS                             N. M. S.

To:     info@yaggdrasil.com@INTERNET#   INTERNET GATEWAY

Sub:    Unix/Lynex Info Please

Sir/Madam,

I am a new user in the Unix/Lynex world. I am still basic and using MKS tools
to train myself on basic Unis/Lynex. However I have already bought the Lynex
CD's package and ready to install. What I am currently looking for is
Unix/Lynex site on the Internet which can be a source of information that
will infrom about the:

1. Unix/Lynex products, applications and games and where to look for them.

2. Latest developments.

3. Discussion lists or home pages that I can subcripe to, that has Unix/Lynex

issues.

For right now I cannot browse or serf the Internet. The only facility that I
have is e-mail.

   Can someone help me please.

Thanks,

Nadir Salih,      NMS@EY@GEIS.COM