* ether509.c.diff problem
@ 1995-08-22 21:49 Scott
From: Scott @ 1995-08-22 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is the diff for ether509.c correct?  It looks like some of the changes
there have already been applied to the code on the cdrom.  Can we get a
clean diff from cdrom to current?

* ether509.c.diff problem
@ 1995-08-23  1:13 jmk
From: jmk @ 1995-08-23  1:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

It looks like the diff was completely bogus to me. I've replaced it with just a
copy of the complete interrupt routine.
A diff on the current source would be too much, there's code for the 3C590 which
would mean pulling in the PCI support file, etc.