* European price for Plan9
@ 1995-08-23 11:51 Dirk
From: Dirk @ 1995-08-23 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

    Henner> Hello everybody!  Today, I've got a call from my
    Henner> bookstore, they told me, that H&B wants 297 British Pounds
    Henner> for the full Plan 9 kit (without VAT). It's not as much as
    Henner> I expected, but more than enough :*)

Oha! There is nothing like a student version, isn't it? Maybe i sell my car :)

Dirk

* European price for Plan9
@ 1995-08-23 11:36 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 1995-08-23 11:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

HBJ here never rang me back as promised.  i'll try them again.

>>297 British Pounds for the full Plan 9 kit (without VAT). It's not as

note that in the UK, unlike much of the rest of the EU,
VAT should not be charged on the books, since books are not chargeable,
but the software -- CDROM and diskettes -- will be chargeable.

* European price for Plan9
@ 1995-08-23  9:41 Henner
From: Henner @ 1995-08-23  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody!

Today, I've got a call from my bookstore, they told me, that H&B wants
297 British Pounds for the full Plan 9 kit (without VAT). It's not as
much as I expected, but more than enough :*)

Tschuess,

	Henner

Henner Gratz                                 Email:       a82@lrw.uni-bremen.de
Leeuwarder Str. 16A                          Fax (at home): +49-(0)421-58 52 10
D-28259 Bremen                               Tel (at home): +49-(0)421-58 51 84
GERMANY