* Plan 9 kernels for SGI Indy??
@ 1995-09-02  1:26 John
From: John @ 1995-09-02  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone built Plan 9 kernels that run on an Indy?
I have one that I could use for Plan 9 if there is a kernel for it..
[ Not yet as far as I know. Looks like this could be added to FAQ. -- mod ]

Thanks,
   John Stone
   johns@cs.umr.edu

--
*       John Stone - Computer Science Graduate Student / Unix Admin       *
*       University of Missouri - Rolla    Office: 208 MCS, 341-6434       *

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-09-02  1:26 UTC | newest]