* security model
@ 1995-09-13 13:11 Jonathon
From: Jonathon @ 1995-09-13 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there a document/paper that collects the various aspects of the Plan 9
security model into one place ? [ Or even a series thereof. ]

TIA
JonT

--
Jonathon Tidswell                          <t-jont@microsoft.com>
65 Epping Rd North Ryde                    phone: +61 2 870 2776

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-09-13 13:11 UTC | newest]