* CD-ROM
@ 1995-09-18 12:09 Nigel
From: Nigel @ 1995-09-18 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

What happened to the music which was to occupy the rest of the CD?

* CD-ROM
@ 1995-09-18 15:02 Berry
From: Berry @ 1995-09-18 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>>"Nigel Roles" said:
 > What happened to the music which was to occupy the rest of the CD?

After everything was arranged, permissions granted and everything, the AT&T
lawyers balked and said it couldn't be done.

At least that is what Rob told me when I was trying to get Severe Tire Damage
onto the CD....

  --berry

Berry Kercheval :: Xerox Palo Alto Research Center