* Does anyone run Plan9 on HP?
@ 1995-09-18 23:26 Jonne
From: Jonne @ 1995-09-18 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

 We have six HP workstations here at the department of Mathematics without
any better use, so we thought we could try to run Plan9 on them.
The workstations are:

         Processor   HD    Display   Memory
HP345    68040       SCSI  6bit      16M
HP319    68020       HPIB  6bit      4M
HP340    68030       HPIB  6bit      16M
HP370    68030       SCSI  6bit      8M

Does anyone run Plan9 on similar configurations? Any problems or tricks
one should know befor installing? Any experience on subject is appreciated...

   -Jonne

--

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-09-18 23:26 UTC | newest]