* breakup
@ 1995-09-21 23:29 jmk
From: jmk @ 1995-09-21 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

HELLO HELLO CAN YOU HEAR US DO NOT LISTEN TO THE MOUTHPIECE
OF THE JUNTA

SINCE YESTERDAY AT 10:30AM THE P.A. SYSTEM HAS BEEN PLAYING
MARTIAL MUSIC INTERSPERSED WITH MESSAGES TO STAY IN OFFICES
DON'T LEAVE THE BUILDING RESEARCH IS NOT DEAD ETC. THE GUARDS
ARE PATROLLING THE CORRIDORS AND WE ARE UN(*&I{O+){OJKN?:ÔÔ
~)(&Y~*

Thank You For Using AT&T

* breakup
@ 1995-09-22  3:47 Scott
From: Scott @ 1995-09-22  3:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Wow, just like in Brazil (showing on TBS at this very moment.) VGA hell
is worse than I thought.

* breakup
@ 1995-09-22  2:08 Cord
From: Cord @ 1995-09-22  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

>HELLO HELLO CAN YOU HEAR US DO NOT LISTEN TO THE MOUTHPIECE
>OF THE JUNTA
>
>SINCE YESTERDAY AT 10:30AM THE P.A. SYSTEM HAS BEEN PLAYING
>MARTIAL MUSIC INTERSPERSED WITH MESSAGES TO STAY IN OFFICES
>DON'T LEAVE THE BUILDING RESEARCH IS NOT DEAD ETC. THE GUARDS
>ARE PATROLLING THE CORRIDORS AND WE ARE UN(*&I{O+){OJKN?:C\x14C\x14
>~)(&Y~*
>
>Thank You For Using AT&T

MULDER!!!!

* breakup
@ 1995-09-21 17:28 Cort
From: Cort @ 1995-09-21 17:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone have any information on how the at&t breakup will effect Bell
Labs apart from it becoming a spin-off company (most importantly how will
its projects be effected).