* C&T 65545 (NEC Versa)
@ 1995-09-27 19:20 presotto
From: presotto @ 1995-09-27 19:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

yes, it is.  We used a versa m at the Dallas show.

Sender: owner-9fans@cse.psu.edu

Does anybody know if the Chips and Technologies 65545 vga chip is supported?
I've got a NEC Versa M that uses that chip and I'd like to run it in
800x600 mode.

Thanks!

Kurt Mahan

/*
 * This version of Kurt Mahan is currently being evaluated.  Words he speaks
 * are those of him only and not those of Novell or anybody else.
 *
 * Kurt Mahan
 * Novell Advanced Development Group
 * kmahan@novell.com