From: Berry Kercheval kerch@parc.xerox.com
Subject: Plan9 Kernal design
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 1995 18:25:22 -0400	[thread overview]

Oops.  Excuse the blank message, please.  I'm not using plan 9 to read mail,
that's my problem.  Yeah, that's it!

>>>tbcc!bwc@uunet.uu.net said:
 > Can the Lions stuff be published?

I was going to send him private mail, saying that to the best of my knowledge
the answer is still no, despite the fact that the information is mostly
obsolete, that the information in Lions or similar or better was mostly
available in either Bach, the Demon book or any 4FreeBSD CDrom, and that
publishing it would make a lot of old hackers very happy, save some file
folders by recycling old dog-eared Xerox(tm) copies of it, and would make AT&T
gain karma points.

I was going to say that, and decided not to, and let someone closer to the
truth answer (I can see it now: "No. Love, Dennis") but by accident sent off a
blank message I thought at least deserved an explanation.

So, the answer is, as far as I know:

No.

Love,
  --berry

Berry Kercheval :: Xerox Palo Alto Research Center