* unning Plan 9 on NeXT with u9fs
@ 1995-10-06  2:34 Jeff_Sickel
From: Jeff_Sickel @ 1995-10-06  2:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <199510030304.UAA06886@skat.usc.edu>, you wrote:
> Hi,

>   I finally got my NeXT cube to boot Plan 9 from an u9fs running on a
> Intel box with NeXTSTEP. I will write up a summary if there is enough
> interest. Some trivial patches to u9fs are necessary to compile
it under
> NeXTSTEP.

-- stuff cut --

I'd also like to here about experiences with Plan 9 on NeXT
hardware.  I'm also very interested in going the other way, NEXTSTEP
on an HP hosting tftp to an Intel machine that I'd like to run Plan
9 on.  I'd try it with the demo disks, but the DPT SCSI controller
I've got is not supported.

Any hints?

jas	(Jeff Sickel)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-10-06  2:34 UTC | newest]