* ALEF
@ 1995-10-11 17:32 Ta-Wei
From: Ta-Wei @ 1995-10-11 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Check the http://plan9.att.com. I think both Alef user manual
and reference are there. If not, you may search the toranto site.

Ta-Wei "David" Li
Member, League for Programming Freedom
"Innovate, don't litigate."

* ALEF
@ 1995-10-11 17:10 td
From: td @ 1995-10-11 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Look at
	ftp://plan9.att.com/plan9/doc/ug.html
	Alef User's Guide
	Bob Flandrena

	ftp://plan9.att.com/plan9/doc/ref.html
	Alef Language Reference Manual
	Phil Winterbottom

* ALEF
@ 1995-10-11 13:38 Benjamin
From: Benjamin @ 1995-10-11 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello, all!

I am quite new to this newsgroup, so please bear with the infant reader.
I am currently conducting some research into different programming
languages and am wondering what can told about ALEF.  Finding
documentation has been less than trivial (all I found was a slide show).
I am quite interested in learning more about ALEF and the role it plays
in the Plan9 OS.

Thanks for the time!

Benjamin Tomhave
Luther College