* upas/send/main.c
@ 1995-10-12 20:14 Scott
From: Scott @ 1995-10-12 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is line 421 really supposed to have !forked?  The boddle puts it there,
but that's the only instance of forked in that routine, so it doesn't
compile.

* upas/send/main.c
@ 1995-10-13 15:57 bobf
From: bobf @ 1995-10-13 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Is line 421 really supposed to have !forked?  The boddle puts it there,
> but that's the only instance of forked in that routine, so it doesn't
> compile.

the boddle script has been corrected.

@ 1995-10-13 14:48 presotto
From: presotto @ 1995-10-13 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the current version, forked is a global not a static in the send()
routine.  I'll look at the boddle, something's missing.