* A simple question: How to logoff?
@ 1995-10-25 11:03 Henner
From: Henner @ 1995-10-25 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everybody!

After I finally got all the cards I need for my Plan9 PC, I was
able to install the 4 diskette version without a problem (Only
my Hercules Dynamite card seems to have a newer ROM release, so
that I have to extend the vgadb.).

But now, after I made my first steps with the system, I'm looking
around for the answer to a single question:

	How to logout?

It's described in the installation instructions how to halt the
system to be able to switch off the machine, but what to do if I
only want to logout, so another user can use the terminal?

Thank you very much for a hint!

Tschuess,

	Henner

P.S.: Is there a way to leave 81/2 to work without a window system?

Henner Gratz                                 Email:       a82@lrw.uni-bremen.de
Leeuwarder Str. 16A                          Fax (at home): +49-(0)421-58 52 10
D-28259 Bremen                               Tel (at home): +49-(0)421-58 51 84
GERMANY

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-10-25 11:03 UTC | newest]