* weird mouse problem
@ 1995-10-26  8:06 Borja
From: Borja @ 1995-10-26  8:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Hello,

	I have had a strange mouse problem with Plan 9. The machine
is a Compaq Prolinea MT 466 (486DX2/66) with 8 MB RAM, and
two SCSI hard disks, and an Adaptec AHA1540CF card.

	After installing the CDROM I started to apply the
updates, beginning with the kernel. I left the machine compiling the kernel
and left. When I returned after some hours, the machine had finished compiling,
but I couldn't make the mouse work. The pointer didn't respond. (It
was a luck that I had left a window selected). I'm using the PS/2 mosue
port with a Logitech mouse and it's working very well. It seems like
the mouse driver was swapped out to disk and it didn't get the interrupts.

	Borja.

Borja Marcos               | Preferred: borjam@we.lc.ehu.es
Alangoeta, 11, 1. izq.     | Others:    borjamar@mx.sarenet.es
48990 - Algorta (Vizcaya)  |            100015.3502@compuserve.com
SPAIN                      | CIS:       100015,3502
(c)1995 by the author.
This message cannot be transferred to the Microsoft(tm) Network.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-10-26  8:06 UTC | newest]