* Suitability for Real Time Control?
@ 1995-10-27  0:55 Bob
From: Bob @ 1995-10-27  0:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Right now we are using OS9 on a 68302 and some 68000s for
real time machine controls (Think of a toy radio controlled bulldozer,
but weighs in at about 50 english tons).

	We are looking at what to use in our next generation systems.

	How suitable is Plan9 to real time machine controls?

	As I understand it now Plan9 will work on 68020's, what will it
take to port it to 68K or Cold Fire?

* Suitability for Real Time Control?
@ 1995-10-27 16:15 philw
From: philw @ 1995-10-27 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

not suitable. its a general purpose system.
there is no interrupt priority scheme, no
real scheduler.