* sendmail versus u9fs
@ 1995-10-28  3:01 steve
From: steve @ 1995-10-28  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm using u9fs as my main file server. According to mail(1), mailbox files
must be append-only, but that's not possible with u9fs. This resulted in
all new messages being written to the beginning of my mbox, instead of
getting appended. The following patch works around the problem:

cpu% cd /sys/src/cmd/upas/send
cpu% diff /p/cd/sys/src/cmd/upas/send main.c
363a364
>       Bseek(fp, 0, 2);
367a369
>               Bseek(fp, 0, 2);

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-10-28  3:01 UTC | newest]