* CPU server does not read/set NVRAM on floppy (386 version)?
@ 1995-11-01 12:04 Kenji
From: Kenji @ 1995-11-01 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I bootup CPU(AUTH) server from floppy, I always have error messages of
something below:

   boot: can't read nvram: unknown device in # filename
   boot: bad nvram key:
   boot: bad authentication id: ??
                                 ^---this is an unprintable character
   boot: bad authentication domain:

I checked the file of /sys/src/9/boot/key.c, where it tries to read/write
only from/to disks.  Why it does not include the code to read/write
plan9.nvr file on DOS file system as file server does?

Kenji

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-01 12:04 UTC | newest]