* Where should I post job openings for work on PLAN9 ?
@ 1995-11-03 23:51 Ian
From: Ian @ 1995-11-03 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

:-)

* Where should I post job openings for work on PLAN9 ?
@ 1995-11-07 16:31 Henner
From: Henner @ 1995-11-07 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <95Nov3.211510est.78849@colossus.cse.psu.edu>, you write:
|> alt.very.old.technology.we.are.now.doing.much.better
|>
|> I think the work we are doing now has the potential to
|> build a system which represents the same kind of technology
|> gap there is between unix and plan9 (and not in the sam 20
|> year time frame). The company(s) seem to agree.

When there will `early papers' of your current work be available? Will you also
release Brazil to the public? How much will it be?

Henner Gratz                                 Email:       a82@lrw.uni-bremen.de
Leeuwarder Str. 16A                          Fax (at home): +49-(0)421-58 52 10
D-28259 Bremen                               Tel (at home): +49-(0)421-58 51 84
GERMANY

* Where should I post job openings for work on PLAN9 ?
@ 1995-11-06  9:35 Bengt
From: Bengt @ 1995-11-06  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

That wasn't very nice. To get me all worked up and then have a smiley
as contents. Very efficient, though.

Best Wishes, Bengt
-------------------Try to email: bengt.kleberg@enea.se---------------------
Disclaimer: 'If loops' are notoriously too short.
          I only represent myself, not ENEA Data nor the company I work at.

* Where should I post job openings for work on PLAN9 ?
@ 1995-11-04  2:11 Phil