* Future Domain - TMC1680 SCSI ??
@ 1995-11-04  2:30 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 1995-11-04  2:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> Is this still the case?  How about a Future Domain TMC1680?  Is
>>this supported or compatible with any of the above?
>> Thanks for any info.
>> Rob Nelson
>I'm also interested in the DPT 2024+.  It's the only reason
>I don't have Plan 9 running at home.
>jas

if you've got plan 9 with source running anywhere, and a reasonable
level of documentation for the controller (which might be a driver
for some other system), it's fairly easy to write a new scsi adapter
driver for plan 9.  it's best if you work from a data sheet for the
controller; other drivers sometimes do very odd things needlessly
(but then again, chips have bugs, and odd things are not always `needless').

* Future Domain - TMC1680 SCSI ??
@ 1995-11-04  2:26 Jeff_Sickel
From: Jeff_Sickel @ 1995-11-04  2:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

@ 1995-11-03 13:22 Robert