* DOOM, was Re: nextstation mouse
@ 1995-11-06 23:30 John
From: John @ 1995-11-06 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

> when are you going to post the sources? :-)

I'm pretty proud of releasing the wolfenstein source, even if it =
is crappy old 16 bit code.

Yes, I will be pushing to release the DOOM source after Quake has =
taken over the world.

In any case, most of the gameplay of Quake is written in an =
interpreted language, which is included in text form with the =
release.

(straying fairly far from plan9 here)

John Carmack

* DOOM, was Re: nextstation mouse