* Speakers on Plan9 wanted (Australia).
@ 1995-11-08 11:55 Stephen
From: Stephen @ 1995-11-08 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

The Queensland chapter of the Australian Unix Users Group is having its
technical conference in April (probably the 18th) 1996. We're looking around
for speakers on Plan 9 (amongst other things). For people with Australia we
can pay travel & accomodation - it may be stretching it a bit for people from
overseas. Anyone from the Basser contingent interested?

	Stephen
--

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-08 11:55 UTC | newest]