* Problems with the ftp-able kit
@ 1995-11-09 14:08 Tore
From: Tore @ 1995-11-09 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I boot the ftp-able kit for the first time (from disk1), the boot fails
after loading the kernel & running checks (fs...time...) complaining it cannot
find the rc file and ending with a Password: prompt. Any response to this
prompt results in init complaining it cannot find rc. What do I do?

System: 90 MHz Pentium w/S3 864, 24MB RAM, 540MB EIDE disk, 1GB SCSI disk +
Archive2150 streamer + SONY CD-ROM on AHA1542CF w/floppy controller disabled.

-- tore

Tore Haraldsen, Statens Datasentral A/S
s-mail: Box 6664 Rodelokka, 0502 Oslo, Norway
e-mail: toreh@bootes.sds.no

* Problems with the ftp-able kit
@ 1995-11-09 18:06 John
From: John @ 1995-11-09 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)