* Ordering Plan9 from UK ..(Europe..?)
@ 1995-11-15 17:19 Al
From: Al @ 1995-11-15 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

In case anyone else is interested....
I phoned in an order to HB Florida last week, and as no P9 had
popped up this week I wondered where it had gone...
Apparently they are now transferring all UK (+ European I think)
orders via their London office.

The REALLY bad news about this is that HB London wait for a sizeable
order before they get any -- 6-8 week delay possibly :-|.
This was put in place about the middle of last month due to some
legislation about rights of import or somesuch.

A round of applause to everyone this side of the pond that managed
to get them to FedEx it within a week.

al

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-15 17:19 UTC | newest]