* Brazil
@ 1995-11-16  2:52 Kendall
From: Kendall @ 1995-11-16  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Where can I get information about Brazil?  Doesn't have to be overly
detailed; just some indication of what the goals are and such.

Thanks.

Kendall Clark

* Brazil
@ 1995-02-08 18:55 Alistair
From: Alistair @ 1995-02-08 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've got to ask the question:

`Plan 9 from Bell Labs' - the name alluded to the film `Plan 9 from
Outer Space', which generated a cult following, because, apart from
being Bela Lugosi's last film, it was probably one of the worst ever
made.  The BBC showed it at one time, with all the errors/mistakes etc
emphasised.

I presume Brazil is named after Terry Gilliam's film - but I have to
admit that I liked Brazil, despite its depressing story - there's so
much `happenning' in the film, and what must be one of De Niro's most
challenging roles - a freelance heating engineer.

Have I goofed, failed to see irony, or what?

Alistair
--
Alistair G. Crooks (agc@uts.amdahl.com)			   +44 125 234 6377
Amdahl European HQ, Dogmersfield Park, Hartley Wintney, Hants RG27 8TE, UK.