* bug : /sys/src/cmd/postscript/text2post/text2post.c
@ 1995-11-19  6:35 Gary
From: Gary @ 1995-11-19  6:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

The array fontname is set up assuming that  in "LucidaSansUnicode20",
the 20 is decimal, when it is really hexadecimal.

I noticed this as I've been playing with replacing  combinations like '->'
'==', '!=', '>=' etc. with appropriate Unicode characters in Alef source,
but they wouldn't print properly.

BTW, if you want to try this yourself, it's a few small small changes to
/sys/src/alef/port/lex.c:/^yylex   Don't forget to replace the Bgetc/Bungetc
pairs with Bgetrune Bungetrune.

It's probably not worth doing at all, however.  The code looks a bit prettier,
but is quite a  bit trickier to type, and various utilities won't recognise the
special characters as identifier separators.
--
http://www.cs.usyd.edu.au/~gary/

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-19  6:35 UTC | newest]