* Licensing question
@ 1995-11-20 20:28 St.Suika
From: St.Suika @ 1995-11-20 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just read the shrink.html file at plan9.att.com, and it raised in me
a question.  Does the license mean that as long as I use it for
educational/research purposes don't try to commercially profit,
reverse engineer the bits they mentioned, put the fonts up for
distribution, etc. I can play with it as I wish?  (the wording seems a
bit loose with regards to internet distributions)
Thanks,
	Suika
(who doesn't want to decide she really likes the program, and then
realize she is going to have to fork over $300 she doesn't have)

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-11-20 20:28 UTC | newest]