* u9fs
@ 1996-01-27 16:58 Ron
From: Ron @ 1996-01-27 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone managed to complile u9fs on linux? Or have a
binary available?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Ron

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

   Ron Warnick,  ron@3rivers.net

* u9fs
@ 1996-01-27 22:48 Dan
From: Dan @ 1996-01-27 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 27 Jan 96 17:22:41 GMT, Ron Warnick <ron@3rivers.net> wrote:

>Has anyone managed to complile u9fs on linux? Or have a
>binary available?

I did compile it -- there were some tweaks, but it wasn't too terrible.
I can send you my changes if you like...

Dan