* Plan9 Questions
@ 1996-02-08 19:13 Sohail
From: Sohail @ 1996-02-08 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,  I have been referred to contact this address for questions about Plan 9.

First Question:  How can I get information about the boot information for
   		 Plan 9.  That is, how does the OS initializes itself, what
                 scripts does it execute and where do the scripts reside.

Thanks
Sohail Zahid

* Plan9 Questions
@ 1996-02-09  2:31 geoffc
From: geoffc @ 1996-02-09  2:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

The manual is on the web.  See http://plan9.att.com/plan9/man/8/
for the following pages: boot, booting and bootp.