* Two questions.
@ 1996-02-26  6:00 Les
From: Les @ 1996-02-26  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have very recently recieved Plan 9, and am working with a crowbar to
get my system and it to come to terms.  So far Plan 9 is winning and my
system is taking a lot of dents.

Question 1:

I have noted in the "Various Ports" documentation (and in the install
script on Disk 1), that only the Adaptec 154X(BC) is supported.  I'm in
the process of extracting my 2940 PCI card to put in my old 1542C, but I
was wondering if anyone was working on a 2940 driver, or if I'm on my own
to do this one.

Question 2:

On the python list recently someone asked if a Plan 9 port was planned.
Anyone here know of one in process and if help is needed?

Les

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-02-26  6:00 UTC | newest]