* NCR SCSI driver - new release
@ 1996-03-12  3:11 MU
From: MU @ 1996-03-12  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <96Mar11.105652est.78360@colossus.cse.psu.edu> you write:
>In article <9603110909.AA03399@symbionics.co.uk> you wrote:
>: My latest effort is available in
>:
>
>: This release represents the first release with mostly everything
>: done. Specifically,
>:
>: * Multi-target
>: * Synchronous negotiation
>: * LUNs
>: * Performance comparable to drivers for other operating systems
>:
>: Nigel Roles
>:
>I have yet to try it, but I thank you kindly. I have been waiting for this.

are you playing with plan 9?

* NCR SCSI driver - new release
@ 1996-03-11 15:51 'Alex
From: 'Alex @ 1996-03-11 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
"Enter your local Transit Authority's 'Ride & Win' Contest...
First Prize: A New Car!!!"

* NCR SCSI driver - new release
@ 1996-03-11  9:09 Nigel
From: Nigel @ 1996-03-11  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

My latest effort is available in

ftp://ftp.cs.york.ac.uk/pub/plan9/ngr/ncr

There are two subdirectories, 9free, and src. 9free contains gzipped
kernel images for 9dos and 9pcdisk, plus a modified b.com and
instructions for building an NCR compatible 4 disk demo set. Src
contains the source code for the kernel, and also the assembler for
the microcode.