* any good way to reboot a sparc?
@ 1996-03-20 23:38 Steve
From: Steve @ 1996-03-20 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

from the bugs section of cons(3):
The system can be rebooted by typing ^T^Tr (two control-T's followed by 'r')

* any good way to reboot a sparc?
@ 1996-03-21  8:10 forsyth
From: forsyth @ 1996-03-21  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

>>I have had need to alternate between my user id and sys.  Thus far the only
>>way I have found to do this is to power cycle the machine.  I would much

why not make yourself a member of `sys'?

* any good way to reboot a sparc?
@ 1996-03-20 23:16 Paul
From: Paul @ 1996-03-20 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have an SS1 I am using a diskless terminal running the 9ss from the CD-ROM.
I have had need to alternate between my user id and sys.  Thus far the only
way I have found to do this is to power cycle the machine.  I would much
prefer a soft reboot (like the L1-A trick).  Is there any way to do such a
thing?

				    -Paul