* Next problem
@ 1996-04-07 20:35 Thomas
From: Thomas @ 1996-04-07 20:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

So at this point the cpu service seems to half-way work.
That is to say, I can log in to the cpu server as my self -
and I can run things that talk to /dev/cons - but it
doesn't actually mount the fileserver...

I actually end up having to different directories... one on
the fileserver that I'm connected to when I boot the terminal up,
and one on the cpu server.

I was under the impression that the cpu service automatically mounted
the correct file server when one logged into it... so that the
user files would be the same regardless of location... Am I just
hallucinating here?

-Tom

---- Where theory and reality meet.
---- Thomas Riemer, tom@rockvax.rockefeller.edu

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-04-07 20:35 UTC | newest]